Ultra-high Energy Cosmic Rays, Neutrinos, and Photons
Date: May 16-17, 2007 (2 days)
Location: The Pennsylvania State University
Hosts: The Particle Astrophysics Group
Departments: Physics and of Astronomy & Astrophysics
SOC: Stephane Coutu, Douglas Cowen, Tyce DeYoung, Peter Mészáros, Irina Mocioiu, Paul Sommers
Contact: Ms. Randi Neshteruk, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: 104 Davey Lab, University Park, PA 16802
Phone: (814)863-9605; Fax: (814)863-9608
View the HTML version of the conference proceedings with links to presentation files.
Download a PDF of the conference proceedings.
Download a PDF of the participant list.
View the conference photo album.
- Ultra-high energy cosmic rays
- Ultra-high energy neutrinos
- Very high to ultra-high energy gamma-rays
- BSM cosmology and particle astrophysics
- Multi-channel strategies for coordinated surveys