- Multi-Messenger Approaches to Cosmic Rays: Origins and Space Frontiers, June 20-22, 2016
- 4th AMON Workshop, Penn State, December 3-4, 2015
- 3rd AMON Workshop, DESY/Zueten, December 11-12, 2014
- The Institute for Gravitation and the Cosmos will host the second Astrophysical Multimessenger Observatory Network (AMON) Workshop on October 24-26, 2013.
- The First Galaxies, Quasars and Gamma-Ray Bursts Conference will be held at The Atherton Hotel from June 6 - 10, 2010.
- Second "Low Energy" Neutrino Physics and Astrophysics with IceCube's
DeepCore Sub-Array Workshop will be held July 1-2, 2010 at The Atherton Hotel in downtown State College.
- The Workshop on "Low Energy" Neutrino Physics and Astrophysics with IceCube will be held March 19-20, 2009 on the Penn State University Park campus.
- The Center for Particle Astrophysics will host the "Understanding the Nature and Multiwavelength/ Multimessenger Characteristics of TeV Unidentified Objects" on June 4-5, 2008 on the Penn State University Park campus. The number of people attending will be kept small to foster an intimate working environment with open discussion.
- The "Ultra-High Energy Cosmic Rays, Neutrinos and Photons" workshop will be held May 16-17, 2007 on the Penn State University Park campus.